Saturday, March 5, 2011

Night Ascending.

The only sound that could be heard were the footsteps behind me. I heard each step closing on me, I don't dare to turn behind, sweat drops from my forehead. I took a deep breath and moved forward.

The footsteps went silent. Nothing sounded that night, except for my breath. I felt a warm breeze on my neck, I stood still. Something in me made me turn to look behind, I turned my head. I only saw darkness, the road behind me was empty. I turned around, I wiped my sweat off my forehead. I turn to look at my left- a figure in black was standing there.

A flash of blue light and I was knocked down. I slowly got up, but something was keeping me down. I opened my eyes, and saw the dark figure with a rusted machete in his hand, he had his feet on my chest. I could feel his eyes were staring at me. He raised his arm, and swung down at me.

Darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment