Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Hopeless fool in Affection Part 2.

Part 2
Setting: School environment.
Setting: High school teenagers.
Setting: Early morning.

I sat up straight in my chair, I cracked my knuckles and gave a big sigh. I rubbed my temples and decided to stand up. I walked outside my class and stood at the corridor watching as some students come to school.

I looked at my watch, 7.18. The morning sky was still dark. I walked to the end of the corridor, and climbed down the stairs. I sat on the lower flight of stairs, some one was coming down. I moved a little to the left.

Another figure joined me, Foon Siew. He looked at me and put his arm around me. "My friend, let's just hope all goes well today. I had enough trouble from the teachers last week". He stood up and patted my head. He walked a few steps forward and he looked back. He winked and left.

I sat looking at him walk away, Yeah, let's hope all goes well today, I said to myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment