Thursday, December 9, 2010

It isn't over.

No, SPM is not over for me yet. My last paper will be on the 16th of December, Thursday. Probably the hardest subject for me: Bible Knowledge. Yes, I know, most people never heard of this subject, let alone know the existence of it. Many people would also not take it at all because this is one of the subjects where getting A+ is virtually impossible. But nevertheless, it is my 10th SPM subject.

Most Malaysian students age 17 has already completed their FINAL exam after 11 years of schooling. To them I say congratulations. To the few thousand left who has either 3, 2, or 1 more paper left; I say work hard, strive, this is it! If you didn't do THAT well with the others, take your time now and work for these\this last paper(s).

What else is there to say?

SPM was fun, truth be told I wasn't as worried or cold feet-ed, as I was for the UPSR and my PMR. Which is not important at all!

Talking about that, have you ever noticed how people make such a big fast over the other two minor government exam whereas the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia is the biggest and life-changing exam. Strange and ironic if you ask me.

Well, wish me luck people!

No comments:

Post a Comment