Friday, December 31, 2010

The Final entry:2010

It has been one momentous year.

2010.

This year, has probably been one of the best years of my life so far. I have no regrets whatsoever and I will have no doubts that I will look upon 2010 over the years to come. This year, has been a great adventure for me and I am proud to look back on it and say, yes I have spent it well.

The very most important thing that I have learnt throughout this year is the love I have received. The love from the most two important people in my lives; mom and dad. Both of you have been here for me, making me a better man. I can't say much, but I love you both. I know, that I have been obnoxious and always rude against you all, but my love for you guys shall never waiver.

The other love I have learnt this year- are from friends. My friends no matter what I say or do, they are a few who are there for me. My friends from school especially, you guys have really been my support when the rest peckers and scowl at me. There are some of you, who no matter what still stuck by my side. Initially some of you were my enemies at first but as time goes by, as the months past we became close friends who I could rely on. And there are some of my friends, who made me knew love, love in the sense of affection; the whole year I fell in love, and even in the very last month there is you still here. You really make me see things more clearly besides the palpitation you gave me or the insomnia, you were frank with me and we got close.

My teachers, thank you, what and where would I be if weren't for you. All of my teachers, I can proudly say, I have no animosity towards any of you. Gurus you all have been.

The clock ticks to midnight. 2011 approaches. I look back at 2010, I look back at the decade and I can say, life well spent. Now all I have to do is look forward.

"Don't ask what the next year has in store for us, rather ask what can we do to make the next year for us"

No comments:

Post a Comment