Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Too much to handle?


Being frank: I am stressed out.

Reason so, not only I am berpulun doing so many things; juggling all my responsibilities and don't have time to unwind and take it easy. This year is my final year in school, and like all school leavers, there is the BIG exam. It is vital, but no, I keep putting more unwanted responsibilities on my shoulder.

I am so stressed, but I am to blame myself.

One more thing, I keep trying to get this girl as mine, yes, I am 'tackling' this girl at school. Dumb, definitely! I like her, no - I have a BIG crush on her, I want her. Stupidly I am going a path which I shouldn't take, which is falling in "love" at a year so vital.

On the berpulun part; I am now trying to establish two new associations at school. Yes, I am berpulun.

I am such an idiot! I really need to buckle down and start to pick up the book-in-front-of-face syndrome now.

Why the ducks? Oh well, that is how I should feel, just going with the flow NOT creating my own waves...


No comments:

Post a Comment